Aquamat Features & Performance
- Light Action, easily pumped by calves and horses
- The AQUAMAT II can supply 20 head of cattle
- Maximum lift: 23vertical feet. For each unused foot
of vertical lift, the pump can pull 10 feet horizontally. For example,
if 10 foot of vertical lift is needed, then the AQUAMAT would be able to
pull an additional 13 times 10 or 130 feet horizontally.
- 0.5 liter of water per pump stroke
- Pumping power is provided by the livestock.
- Sturdy construction: Wide, high density polyethylene
drinking trough, resistant to corrosion
- Light weight, easier to handle, approximately 25 lb..,
- Optional 1" suction tubing, fittings, quick disconnects,
and all-position spring-loaded foot valve with 1/16 mesh screen available
- Supplies clean water from creek, river, spring or pond
only ON DEMAND
- Strong parts and service support
COST EFFECTIVE FEATURES
& PERFORMANCE PUMP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BLUE SKIES WEST110
MICHIGAN HILL RD.
CENTRALIA, WA 98531-9405